MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I have a Anime and manga forum I would like to ask u if u guys can convert a wordpress plugin to mybb for me ??
Here is the wordpress plugin:
http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/kommiku.zip

It would help me greatly if done asap
Plz Big Grin
You're better off describing what the plugin does and what features you require - the WP code is practically useless.
Ok thnx
It allows my users to upload manga and view it like for example @
http://mangafox.com
It will allow the user to click next (or hit right or left arrow would be cool feature too) and load the next page of manga and read it Smile
And what are the exact formats of these manga uploads?
Perhaps if you upload a zipped one here so we can have an example file to work from...
Also, based on the complexity of the wp version of this, I would guess you'll need to pay someone as well. Unless they would like it for their own forum, then they may develop it for free.
This would be nice for someone to make!!!!
(2011-03-09, 03:35 AM)BlackF1r3 Wrote: [ -> ]This would be nice for someone to make!!!!

Would you be willing to pay for it? Because like Dylan said, no one will make this for free unless they make it for their own forum. And even then they probably won't release it for free...
I'd be more concerned about the legal issues, seeing how manga are usually copyrighted, licensed and sold in dead tree format...
(2011-03-09, 12:12 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be more concerned about the legal issues, seeing how manga are usually copyrighted, licensed and sold in dead tree format...

I'm not worried about the legal issues, since the samples I've seen so far appear to be written by the persons posting them. And thats like saying not to add media support to your website because people post copyrighted images/videos. We're not responsible for the content after all. It is however a pretty complex wordpress plugin, and so I would guess that the MyBB equivalent would be pretty deep as well.