MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing size of board logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys ^^.

Well I'm messing around with the board logo atm. I really would like to use the board logo area to put a larger logo there (the lenght of the forum table and about 200px in height). However when I put in a larger size logo, it just messes up and overlaps part of the forum. For reference sake I just uploaded a black 'logo'. This is my forum: http://forums.tribalentropy.com/index.php

How can I get that properly aligned so it fits perfectly between the navigation buttons and the forum table itself? I'm new to Mybb and don't have much experience with coding, css or whatever at all. So a simple explanation would be love XD.

I hope someone can help me as soon as possible, because we are planning on opening sometime this coming weekend.

This is in the global.css, if that helps ^^

.logo {
    padding: 10px 0 0 0;
float:right;
    }

.advertise {
    padding: 10px 0 0 0;
float:center;
}
Change the template to allow more room in the header for the logo.

If you need help doing this PM me or reply here.
Yeh help would be nice, thats why I posted here *nods* What template, there are butloads of templates XD. And what do I need to add where, or what do I need to change?
Header Template.
Change "float:right;" to "float:center;".
(2011-03-04, 05:30 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Change "float:right;" to "float:center;".

Did that, didnĀ“t do much. It's still not centered properly, or properly set between the navigation bar and forum.

Quote:Header Template.

What do I need to add to the header template, and where? As I said I'm new to mybb and don't know "ANYTHING' about coding. If you need my header template codes, I can give you to them if you know what to add to it and where.
Where do you want it to be?
Where do I want what to be?

As you can see on my board, I have a blank (the black thing) banner. It's not aligned properly. I want it so it fits between the navigation bar and the forums itself, properly centred as well.. I need help to fix that... I don't know how to fix it. If someone can just help me, if you need some part of the coding, I can copy/past that for you. I thought my story was clear enough in my first post. So please, I'm opening soon, just someone help me fix this, I'm sure this is a lot easier for someone who knows what he/she is doing.
Working on it...
This is clumsy, but it works.
Put this in your CSS:

.logo {
padding: 0px 0 0 0;
margin:auto auto;
overflow:hidden;
position:relative;
top:-18px;
}