MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick edition error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
Sorry for my English (I'm Polish). I write here because people on Polish community don't know how to fix it.

My problem is the quick edition of post.
Buttons look like that:
[Image: 30ca4832851339a8med.png]

There are no text on buttons. The error is only in that style, in others it looks good.

How can I fix it?
Check your inline editor template:
Admincp >> Templates & Style >> YOUR THEME TEMPLATES >> XMLHTTP Templates >> xmlhttp_inline_post_editor

The buttons should have {$lang->save_changes} and {$lang->cancel_edit}

If you don't get it then post the whole of that template here and we can have a look at it.
That template is original,
<br />
		<div style="clear: both;">
			<div>
				<textarea style="width: 99%; padding: 4px; margin: 0;" rows="12" cols="80" id="quickedit_{$post['pid']}" tabindex="999">{$post['message']}</textarea>
			</div>
			<div class="editor_control_bar" style="width: 99%; padding: 4px; margin-top: 3px; text-align: right;">
				<input type="button" class="button" onclick="Thread.quickEditSave({$post['pid']});" value="{$lang->save_changes}" tabindex="1000" />
				<input type="button" class="button" onclick="Thread.quickEditCancel({$post['pid']});" value="{$lang->cancel_edit}" tabindex="1001" />
			</div>
			<br style="clear: both;" />
		</div>

Any other ideas?
Do those language strings exist in your language? Change language to english and see if you're still having this problem. If not then those strings are missing in your language