MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Task Times Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
running mybb 1.6.1

Where do tasks get the times from that they are scheduled run? Is it the time on the server?

For instance my board time is set under: Date and Time Formats to gmt- 6
but my tasks show they aren't running for 5hrs later. ( although they are running at the increments I have set)

so its like my board says its 5 hrs ahead, and tasks are running, even though local time shows differently?

hope that makes since.

Any way I'd like my tasks to show their next run will be at the local time instead of 5 hours ahead...

They're not triggered to run at a specific time, they run at X time since the last run. The task log, if that's what you're looking at, is in GMT, I don't think it adjusts these times for timezones.
(2011-03-03, 08:49 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]They're not triggered to run at a specific time, they run at X time since the last run. The task log, if that's what you're looking at, is in GMT, I don't think it adjusts these times for timezones.

ok my local time is 3:12 pm

I have my these 2 tasks (see image)set to run every 15 minutes, which they are doing, but as you can see it says the time they will run next at will be 9:30pm? The board thinks its 9:12 I guess, the tasks should say they will run at 3:30 pm
[attachment=21821]

FYI: I run another board on a different server, and its times are correct for tasks