MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A New Playstation Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.playstationworld.co

Firstly thank you for allowing this forum to showcase our MyBB sites. Kudos to you.

My site is aimed at for the young, middle aged and elder people. If you have an interest in Playstation 3 then you should like what we offer.

Moving away slightly from trophies we are trying to create a hub where you can view all the latest reviews, trailers and more. But its not just about gaming we want a fun and active community. Theres many off topic threads just for a bit of banter.

If it is gaming you want to see and discuss then theres obviously plenty of that to. Site tournaments, Game nights, Trophy guides, disscusions on anything playstation and a up to date news forum which gets updated daily with all the news in the playstation world.

Register now for free, no advertisements, no subscription service, just a community of gamers having a good time.

Feedback is more than welcome but please use the contact us at the bottom of the page.
aww thank you. If you join I hope we can keep things the way you like them. It is early stages and will get much more content as time goes on
Is there a link directly to your forum? All I see is the portal which has forum links on the left, no link to the actual forum.
This is a must have theme if it's a Play Station Community.

http://nanoskinners.com/thread-28.html

Scoutie44 is the owner and creator/designer of the site and theme.

It's a really good theme for 5 USD

But I'm not sure if it's compatible for 1.6.

Your site looks good, I don't think you have installed the PSN plugin- it's useful for you.

Besides that I think you have too many forum sections to begin with. You should also try to reduce the stats displayed, it's too much unnecessary info.
Thanks for information sharing here . I am fond of play station 3 . Its a wonderful here that you are offering free registration here . Please guide me that how i can access to you . Thanks