MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blue Overlay[1.6 theme]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some really good ideas here. Hopefully it will be possible to append these ideas to other themes, as I don't really want to change my whole theme to get a few overlays.
That wouldent be so hard. Howver this theme looks very messy and unorganized. Its kind of a turn off when I visit Yaldaram's site. Sorry to be so negative and also how does this look like xenForo? Have you guys ever seen it?
Huh? How is this theme messy? And what does it have to do with Yaldaram?
(2011-04-26, 07:35 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]That wouldent be so hard. Howver this theme looks very messy and unorganized. Its kind of a turn off when I visit Yaldaram's site. Sorry to be so negative and also how does this look like xenForo? Have you guys ever seen it?

Yaldaram uses a heavily modified version of this theme on his site.
For demo go to http://mybbdemo.co.cc and change the theme.
Yea its very xenforo like, the navigation, forum category Title area, placement of the search box, and all the overlays. So im guessing its xenforo inspired?

It looks nice, you could try making some more changes as it could still use a few improvements, as its still kind of plain. And a better set of images other than the default wont hurt.

I run a xenforo forum btw Smile
If anyone can improve this theme to look more like xenforo I would highly appreciate it though. I am sure the whole community would. But not sure if the author would allow it.
Why not make a new version, the improve one.
Pages: 1 2 3