MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not complaining, but I don't really have the knowledge to write my own content. I will delete what I've taken so far and start fresh.

I'm wondering if any of you can actually help me with some tutorials, although, I might even start fresh and write my own small tutorials and build on them when I learn more. It's the only real thing I can do for the moment as I can't copy other stuff.

Thanks for the advice guys, as harsh as it is. it's the truth.
Back on topic: the best way to generate traffic is using social media (like twitter and facebook). Traffic = users = content = more traffic = ... Make a Facebook page and Twitter account for your website where you post if a new topic was created. Make people able to share links on FB, Twitter or other social websites (with AddThis).

You could also reward your users for posting valuable content (like tutorials). For instance pick the best tutorial (= mostly viewed, mostly searched, mostly rated, mostly shared, ...) every month. That doesn't need to be a money price, sometimes users do it for the reputation.
This is just turning into a massive flame war. So now instead of me doing my main job of supporting MyBB users, I have to close this thread and read every post over and over to see if they are flaming then unapprove them.

I will have to talk with management about these whole 'Give up' or other derogatory things that seems to be in every showcase thread.

/Thread
Pages: 1 2 3