MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inherited Permissions Display Incorrectly in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings. I've noticed that inherited usergroup permissions do not display properly in ACP > Forum Management > Forum > Permissions until they have been edited and saved. Here’s an example:

Usergroup A’s inherited permissions allow no access to Forum X. Navigating ACP > Forum Management > Forum > Permissions shows all permissions activated for Usergroup A. However, when I “Edit Permissions,” I see that, in fact, no boxes are checked—Usergroup A has no access. The permissions summary will continue to display inherited permissions incorrectly unless I edit the usergroup’s permissions and click save.

Is there any way to display these usergroups properly from the permissions summary page? I have 81 usergroups and nearly 200 forums. I would prefer not to edit permissions 16,000 times. Sad
I just checked on my localhost, everything shows up exactly as it should do for me.
This happens on all three hosts that I use. >.<
Explain exactly what order you set the permissions in and the structure of the forums.
On my most recent project, they were merged. However, this also occured when setting up a community from scratch, in which case I setup the forums, then usergroups, then permissions.

If you would like to take a look, let me know and I'll create an admin account for you.