MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cheesy Moments - For Lovers of Cheesy Music!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

My sites aimed at people with a liking for "Cheesy Music!" I came up with the idea after the missus and I had a few drinks and got fed of of having to keep searching through youtube for some cheesy music to sing along with!

I always had a dream of opening a night club called "Cheesy Moments", but as thats never going to happen I moved it online and turned the idea into a video site!

Ive added a forum to the site thats fully intergrated. It allows members to only have to register once to be able to comment on videos or post on the forum.

I spent some time trying to get the hang of Mybb, but it was pretty effortless and managed to almost re-create the main site theme on the forum.

Ive still got a bit of work to do the the forum, going to add a few more features and some better intergration, but im at the stage at the moment where im happy to start showing it off Smile

Let me know what you think!

http://www.CheesyMoments.co.uk
Like the theme gets some content going now.
Thanks Noreturn,

Now ive got the site up and running, adding lots of new content is my next step Smile
Your admins have like Points: 1,112,454.53€. Why? What is the point, in my eyes it's abusing power and not very professional.