MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom themes starting at $50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-03-17, 07:15 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]That Prince, when there's money, nothing else matters. Toungue
Fixed my typo, thanks for pointing out Big Grin

Bump!

Still providing this service guys Smile
Vouch he is a great guy and a fast worker Big Grin
I'm looking for a dark Call of Duty style theme. I prefer classic postbit styles and I also love postbits that "pop". (Colored layers under Post, User Group, etc) I'd also like it to be a fixed theme. (Not too skinny but not too wide)

How much would something like this cost?
I don't know exactly what do you mean by "postbits that "pop"", other than that a theme would cost from $40-$60 depending on the style.
Andraz designed and coded a theme for me in the past.. Vouch as well.
(2011-03-21, 07:52 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch he is a great guy and a fast worker Big Grin

+1
I already have an excellent theme designed, but I am looking for someone to redesign the portal page (the content part) to match the theme. Would you be interested in doing something like that? If so, I'll PM you.
(2011-04-01, 07:14 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]I already have an excellent theme designed, but I am looking for someone to redesign the portal page (the content part) to match the theme. Would you be interested in doing something like that? If so, I'll PM you.
I'd be interested. Send me PM explaining everything and of course link to your site and I'll see what I can do Wink

My services are available once more guys Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4