MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: XenForo owns vBulletin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not literally, someone made this awesome video on YouTube, it's hilarious. Toungue

It's not really a pro Xenforo video. It actually makes fun of Xen just as much as VB. Nice that MyBB got a mention though. If anyone is dissed it's IPB.
i didnt hear anyword regarding mybb???? but anyway i have seen this a few months ago in forum-software.org its funnny though.....nice share.
(2011-03-04, 06:07 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt hear anyword regarding mybb???? but anyway i have seen this a few months ago in forum-software.org its funnny though.....nice share.

Erm, its in the IPB part...
"I thought I was using some sad combination of MyBB and phpBB, but when I looked it was IPB" (may not be a perfect quote)
Random Little Bears Wrote:Plus we use Jay-...Query.
And what does that mean?
jQuery, we are all jQeried up in here.
But.
jQuery.
Who?
jQuery.
Why?
jQuery.

I found that quite humorous, especially when they just started babbling one word answers (xenForo).
The Jquery part was funny and it was certainly making fun of Xenforo. I agree that they are overusing ajax. I'd love to review the code and see performance benchmarks.
(2011-03-04, 08:21 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]The Jquery part was funny and it was certainly making fun of Xenforo. I agree that they are overusing ajax. I'd love to review the code and see performance benchmarks.

Definitely, vBulletin, IPB and XenForo were all made fun of in that clip. I'm interested in purchasing a license to see how it runs but I really don't see a need to yet, since MyBB is working perfectly fine.
Thats it. I'm offended that they said 'Sad conbination of MyBB and PHPBB'.

May have to get back at them...

* Conor C. starts thinking of plans, scripts and casts. ROFL.
(2011-03-04, 09:07 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Thats it. I'm offended that they said 'Sad conbination of MyBB and PHPBB'.

May have to get back at them...

* Conor Calby starts thinking of plans, scripts and casts. ROFL.
If you do, I want in. No one calls Mybb sad! You could make a vanilla and chocolate ice cream cone discussing about how to go about world peace... AND THEN BAM! Mint Chocolate Chip comes in and is all like "Look here, Mybb rules!"

And then we all start dancing. <3
The voice "acting"... gosh I wish there was.
Pages: 1 2 3