MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make something similar to usergroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Xj1zi.jpg]
I want to find a plugin or add-on to do this. Something users can set themselves and only input the options provided. I dont want to have to do it myself one by one for the 900+ members i have and many more who will be joining.There has to be a simple add on to manage something small like this. Any ideas?
A usergroup that members can add themselves to by themselves? If so, try adding the usergroup, then Edit Usergroup >> General >> Look under 'Publicly Joinable Options' and see which suits what you want.

Sorry if I didn't understand properly. Toungue
You could make the [EU] and [US] options for a custom profile field, such as Location, and then use {$post['fidX']} to add the profile field to the postbit. (postbit_online is the closest template to where you want to do it as far as I can tell.) Just change the X in fidX to the id/number of the custom profile field. If you don't know what it is, edit the profile field via the ACP, and look at the URL. There should be a number near the end. That will be the id.