MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: thread/post going way beyond defined forum/screen width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having an issue with over-sized posts on my forums.

Attached is the screen cap.

Ideas - Suggestions on how to prevent that and 'standardize' the display of ALL posts/threads would be appreciated based on monitor size and/or otherwise defined by the forum software would be appreciated. -- I'm stumped.

Can we have an actual URL...??
Go here...

EDIT: URL removed due to an offending (non-support staff) account abuser.

You might have to (temporarily) register -- Of course you know that. Right? Wink

Anyway, I don't know if that was caused by your latest update or otherwise by my browser conflicting with....itself.

HAHA -- Confused? Me too...

Can we have a test account instead of having to register??
(2011-03-04, 09:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have a test account instead of having to register??

Sorry, but No. I trust you, but....
I didn't say anything about an admin account, just _an_ account.
Sorry Matt, but you'll have to register as a regular user to see ONLY the same things that ONLY registered members see. Otherwise, you'll see what I do, as an admin/mod.
Again, I never said anything about needing an admin or mod account. Am I missing what's stopping you just creating a standard registered account, so that we can all use it...?? If you create an account for us to use, it'd only see what admins/mods see if you gave it permission to see what admins/mods see, which we don't need... Undecided
Nop...But you may need to be a registered member to view the following thread on my forums:

http://dcaduser.byethost32.com/forum/sho...hp?tid=343

Now that I've made that thread url public to every "joe" on this site, I hope our site doesn't get 'attacked' with spam -- again!!

Get my drift?

Sorry I blew-up --- bad day --- but you can register and create your own account since you don't need admin/mod access. Just let me know who you are so I can delete that account after you've browsed a bit to see what's going on.

You may be as stumped as I why it's only happening on the above thread. It might even be the manner in which that particular poster is posting. If that's the case, then I'll question him as to why his posts are so wide.

I just want you guys to see it first-hand just in-case it may be a software glitch unintentionally occurring due to your latest software update. Not all of his posts in that thread are 'over-sized', btw. It's very strange.
Pages: 1 2