MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website review please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How would you rate my website from 1-10? Here's the url: http://dreamsandbeyond.info.tm/

Please let me know of what looks good, and what needs to be approved upon, thanks! Smile
This forum is for suggestions and feedback on MyBB itself, as is explained in the description of the forum. This is what the showcase forum is for, moved.
Good design choice, just keep going on creating content. Good job Smile Although I would go down on the number of forums. There are too many and make your forum look bare.
How is using WordArt a "good design choice"? Toungue Big Grin
Just download a cool looking font from dafont.com (or other free font provider) and create a nice looking header with that. But for heaven sake, don't use WordArt Big Grin
I would also remove the black border from the tables. It kinda looks messy with those rounded corners and the black border.
(2011-03-04, 09:43 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]How is using WordArt a "good design choice"? Toungue Big Grin
Just download a cool looking font from dafont.com (or other free font provider) and create a nice looking header with that. But for heaven sake, don't use WordArt Big Grin
I would also remove the black border from the tables. It kinda looks messy with those rounded corners and the black border.

Meant the theme.
Thanks everyone... I will get rid of the word art! Toungue
I don't like the colour scheme, it's quite hard on the eyes.
Change logo's font.
Yeah? What's a good font do you think? Thanks Smile
Oops! Google Chrome could not find dreamsandbeyond.info.tm
Pages: 1 2