MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IE6 Countdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So apparently MS launched this site:
http://www.ie6countdown.com/

A "countdown" to when IE6 has <1% usage.

What do you think?
All I can say is.... why is China way behind everyone else? It's like they're so stubborn they don't wanna upgrade nor change their horridly-outdated browser. Rake up, China! Rake up, I shay! (little Engrish joke. Toungue)
(2011-03-05, 04:47 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]All I can say is.... why is China way behind everyone else? It's like they're so stubborn they don't wanna upgrade nor change their horridly-outdated browser. Rake up, China! Rake up, I shay! (little Engrish joke. Toungue)

Probably because all their monitoring software only works well with IE 6 Toungue.
Well that's a start. Glad they finally realized it.
I just hope many other websites start following suit. IE6 rarely works on any website at all, eg Wikipedia and is generally useless.
I'm going to take that banner they have and instead of the if statement for less than IE 7 I'm going to put it for just If IE. Smile
I think they should tell people to stop using their products more often.
(2011-03-05, 07:45 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I think they should tell people to stop using their products more often.

Lol, they may as well make a counter for ie 7 and 8 too....
(2011-03-05, 09:00 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-05, 07:45 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I think they should tell people to stop using their products more often.

Lol, they may as well make a counter for ie 7 and 8 too....

You know what, they should be productive and push out the IE 9 one right now, lets not wait!
I think we should all use IE6 to prove Microsoft wrong.
Pages: 1 2