MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: COD Nerd - The COD Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: banner728x90.png]

What is COD Nerd?

The COD Nerd Network is a community built and run by fanatics of the ever-growing Call of Duty series. We aim to be one of the biggest and quickest growing Call of Duty fan websites out there. But obviously, we can't do all of that without your help!

We want to be able to teach new members the tricks of the trade. We believe in equality, so it doesn't matter to us if you've been playing for 3 years, or 3 days! All we care about is your love of the game. That's what makes the difference, as long as you're a Call of Duty fanatic, welcome to the community!

The COD Nerd team consists of a few hard working and dedicated people who put their own personal time and money in to this project, and who have made it what this site is today. To see the staff team, visit the forums. To apply for staff, check out the links below the Contact menu.

We have a competition!

What's the aim?
The aim of the new contest is simple. All users are automatically entered in this competition. The competition type is what is known as a "Posting Contest". The user who collects a total of 500 points (500pts) will win the competition. You can check the leaderboard from this link here. This will determine the richest users and therefore who is coming first in the competition. How do I get points? Read the information provided on this page, it will show you how to get points and in what quantities you get them. Staff can NOT enter this competition.

How come he's getting more points than me?
Yep, you may haven noticed some members gaining more points quicker than you. This is most likely due to the member being a Pack-A-Punched account member! Pack-A-Punch'd Accounts (COD Nerd Supporters) gain points 2x quicker than normal members. So being an upgraded member gives you a 50% better chance to win the competition! So what are you waiting for? Upgrade now!

What are the prizes?
There are many great prizes that come with this competition. Here's the list:
  • First Place: - Free Pack-A-Punch'd Account + $25 Gift Voucher (For a Map Pack) + First Place Award ([Image: coin-gold_24.png])
  • Second Place: - Free Pack-A-Punch'd Account + Second Place Award ([Image: coin-silver_24.png])
  • Third Place: - Third Place Award ([Image: coin-copper_24.png])

When does the Competition Close?
There is currently no set closing time for the competition, this means it will continue to go on until the winner has reached the goal (500pts). Please note that only high quality posts and non-spam will be counted in this competition. Spamming and posting low quality posts will get you disqualified.

We hope to see you there!
http://www.codnerd.com
Heart - Jordan
Finally got round to advertising it then Big Grin, great site just needs content :p
Thanks! And yep, finally got around to advertising. Toungue And also yeah, we're holding a contest and getting some new members, the content should be flowing in soonish. Smile
Looks fantastic.. well done trilobyte and good luck!
Thank you very much! Smile
Ah you added a portal :/, IMO i don't like it that much, though i don't really like portals.
I figured that portals were probably the best way to get announcements out to the members, so this is just a trial run to see who likes it and who doesn't. Thanks for the feedback, I'll mark that off as someone not liking it Smile
Wow. That's all I'm going to say. I've very impressed with the design of this site! It's very professional!
Thank you very much, Mini!
Great cod community!!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2