MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error 1226
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my site showing error this what should i do now any1 can help me

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1226 - User 'pqrstmwe_admin' has exceeded the 'max_connections_per_hour' resource (current value: 1)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
You will have to get in touch with your host with this.

1226 - User 'pqrstmwe_admin' has exceeded the 'max_connections_per_hour' resource (current value: 1)

It seems the host has imposed a limitation of only 1 connection per hour for you. Nothing we can do here.
ok thanks a lot
(2011-03-05, 09:59 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]You will have to get in touch with your host with this.

It seems the host has imposed a limitation of only 1 connection per hour for you. Nothing we can do here.

i had talked to host they said that i have to write code for close database connection into index.php

please help me
my site address is www.pqrst.in....please help me
hello its my request............please any1 help....
It will close the connection itself when the script ends, that's how it works. It says there you're only allowed 1 connection which is ridiculous, they need to increase this.
what should i do now Matt.. hosting services saying that its a definitely coding error contact developer....please guide me
(2011-03-08, 10:53 AM)pqrst Wrote: [ -> ]what should i do now Matt.. hosting services saying that its a definitely coding error contact developer....please guide me

It's not MyBB, it's the webhost. If you deleted the MyBB folder you would find that only x amount of users can access the site still.

Which host do you use?
Your host is talking absolute nonsense, they've limited your site to just one connection, which is absolutely redundant, useless, and pathetic. Get a new host because your current one has no idea how to run a host. Smile