MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a long term partnership [Have a look at the domains I have]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I recently acquired the domains
gameforum[dot]co ,
gfxforum[dot]co and
animeforum[dot]co

I believe these three domains are highly targeted towards their respective niches and I shouldn't be explaining the quality of these domains .

What I am seeking is a preferably long term partner to launch the forum with me .
You'd be an equal share holder in each of the forum (i.e 50 %) .
Please keep in mind that I am only seeking some quality,respected and "know it all" type of partner .

Please fill the following form and PM me :
  • Experience with servers,customization,forums,optimization,designing or everything I should know about you :
  • If we would need investment could you invest ? and how much ? :
  • Do you have any problems if the forum is "underground forum" ? :
  • Anything more to say ?

Thanks .
Timezone : GMT
Experience with servers,customization,forums,optimization,designing or everything I should know about you : More forum and website side than server side things, never really done optimization and i am rubbish at graphics but i have contacts.
If we would need investment could you invest ? and how much ? : Depends on what investment and how much

Do you have any problems if the forum is "underground forum" ? : Nope i used to be admin on sharemafia.com 1 million posts 100,000 members
Anything more to say ? Nope except my msn is [email protected]
I would mostly need investment to host it offshore .
Yeh how much is that a month? Why not use onshore
Could be onshore .No problems with that .
Add my MSN
I will add you if I am interested in partnering up with you .
# Age : 19
# Timezone : GMT 4
# Experience with servers,customization,forums,optimization,designing or everything I should know about you : Not much but leaning new things everyday, but I have become a decent GFXer
# If we would need investment could you invest ? and how much ? : Yeah I can, and a lot depending on the "Business Plan"
# Do you have any problems if the forum is "underground forum" ? : Not at all, but please elborate.
# Anything more to say ? Yes;
gameforum[dot]co ,(Gamespot, IGN, GameFaqs...)
gfxforum[dot]co and (Planet Renders)
animeforum[dot]co (Manga Fox, Naruto Fan aka AniFreak, plenty others...)

Unless you have something totally new and unique then it will work.

And can you please use this form?Smile

# Age :
# Timezone :
# Experience with servers,customization,forums,optimization,designing or everything I should know about you :
# If we would need investment could you invest ? and how much ? :
# Do you have any problems if the forum is "underground forum" ? :
# Anything more to say ?
I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in server side administration .
Like optimization,fixing crashes etc .