MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Favorite Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you rather see a forum for...

1) Graphic Discussions - A place where people can post and share tutorials, sell their graphics, request graphics, etc.
2) Music Discussions - A place where we'll have an album review team, who review all new albums. People discuss music, bands, artists, albums, etc.
3) Gaming Forum - A gaming market and discussions for tips, cheats, hints, etc.

I really wanted gaming forum, but it'd probably fail due to there already being so many.

By the way, I could easily get this off the ground. I have several old forum databases.
There are too many of all those.
I'd rather join a gaming forum, but that's up to my personal interests.

But if I were to create a new forum none of those would be options (unless you have some super genius idea).
(2011-03-05, 04:37 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]I really wanted gaming forum, but it'd probably fail due to there already being so many.

Same thing I thought, but I guess I was wrong. We're hitting over 2,000 posts daily and 50+ registrations. Just try, you may fail or you may succeed.
None - too many of them floating around.

Not even sure my idea of a forum will take off, its all about driving.
(2011-03-05, 08:46 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-05, 04:37 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]I really wanted gaming forum, but it'd probably fail due to there already being so many.

Same thing I thought, but I guess I was wrong. We're hitting over 2,000 posts daily and 50+ registrations. Just try, you may fail or you may succeed.

your forum isn't a "gaming" forum, it is a forum with a highly specific topic.
(2011-03-06, 06:31 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-05, 08:46 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]

your forum isn't a "gaming" forum, it is a forum with a highly specific topic.

We're actually focused on gaming, but we've got a 'lean' to RuneScape.