MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Newbie Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, how y'll doing ? I hope everything is fine. Btw, i have a simple question. How do i change my theme color font. See PHOtO

Hi Jerielm!
To change the thread font colors (as marked in the screenshot), open global.css -> select table from drop down menu (selector) and change the font color from #000000 to the desired color.
And about the color in header font, I can't tell u now, need to check ur board, so please give me your board URL.

Smile
(2011-03-06, 08:32 AM)pankaj.sea Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jerielm!
To change the thread font colors (as marked in the screenshot), open global.css -> select table from drop down menu (selector) and change the font color from #000000 to the desired color.
And about the color in header font, I can't tell u now, need to check ur board, so please give me your board URL.

Smile

thanks i'm gona try that now ..

btw here's my board url - http://PinoyBodybuilding.com
how do you clear board cache ? i changed it already and still it shows the same
yeah, now I found the color changing way for the text "Pinoy Bodybuilding" at the top left coner of your board - there will be a CSS attribute in the global.css named .navigation.active change the color code #2A0A0A to #FFFFFF for white or to your desired one!

Smile
Once again ty Smile

I made the changes already but still the same ? How do i clear my board cache..
I hope that is due to your browsers cache! one more thing, in your theme the thread fonts are controlled by .trow2 in global.css Try changing this one!
Smile
thanks i've already tried 2 different browsers still the same Sad

here's what i did Templates & Styles > Themes > Theme i'm using > Edit > Global.css

i tried it with diff theme it wont work aswell, but when i delete the theme and edit the .xml then install , it does work that way..

what could be the problem ?

updated:

(2011-03-06, 02:52 PM)jerielm Wrote: [ -> ]thanks i've already tried 2 different browsers still the same Sad

here's what i did Templates & Styles > Themes > Theme i'm using > Edit > Global.css

i tried it with diff theme it wont work aswell, but when i delete the theme and edit the .xml then install , it does work that way..

what could be the problem ?

updated:

tnx it works now ... is there some kind of guide that i can use for all the color codes in css

eg. the background color how to find in css