MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Personal Pad just blank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i found problem here...

Personal Pad in usercp show nothing... it just white blank. Is this bug or something? Huh
How i can fix this?

[Image: 348hfvd.png]

Thanks before.
That's not a great explanation of your problem. Are you saying you can't save any changes to your personal pad? Or are you saying when you click it you get a white page?

Oh wait..are you on 1.6x? Because the personal pad is now simply part of the home page of usercp. The nav link was removed in 1.6x. Test here in MyBB.com forum.

You'll need to do some template reverts to fix this probably. After you upgraded 1.4->1.6 did you run the "Find Updated Templates" function in admincp and adjust your theme?
(2011-03-06, 05:55 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]That's not a great explanation of your problem. Are you saying you can't save any changes to your personal pad? Or are you saying when you click it you get a white page?

Oh wait..are you on 1.6x? Because the personal pad is now simply part of the home page of usercp. The nav link was removed in 1.6x. Test here in MyBB.com forum.

You'll need to do some template reverts to fix this probably. After you upgraded 1.4->1.6 did you run the "Find Updated Templates" function in admincp and adjust your theme?

Thanks labrocca

Oh sorry, i mean... when i click it, it just white page...
Yes, i use MyBB 1.6.2.
How to adjust my template so i can fix this? There is so many links when i try "Find Updated Templates". Which one?

Thanks.
You should review them all. Some will need manual editing and some reverts. Sorry but this is where I get off the boat. Good luck.
Revert the usercp template.
(2011-03-06, 06:38 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Revert the usercp template.

Thanks Solidus.

I've revert to original "usercp", but usercp has become a double... Sad
Could you please provide a screenshot? Not 100% sure what you mean by 'double'...
Yes, the personal pad was removed from that menu in 1.6, the usercp_nav_misc template isn't default.
I fix it... i just remove the link to personal pad in usercp_nav_misc... Toungue
Thanks
Realistically you probably have other problems involved with the upgrade that unless you revert and review more templates found in "Find Updated Templates" will be an issue. So I suggest you take the time to fix it now. You might think things are fine but I assure you they are not.
Pages: 1 2