MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Islamic Forum Rasuleselam.com (Presentation)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: block_03.gif]

Rasuleselam.com

[Image: ing.png]
Muslim world in the Light of the Holy Quran verses and Islamic Forum Rasuleselam.com Address erich Expect the lighting,

"Our Lord. On us patience, oil, and kill us as a Muslim" (A'raf, 126)

<snip>

[Image: tr.png]
Ayet ve Kuran-ı Kerim Işığında Müslüman Alemini Aydınlatan İslami Forum Sitesi Rasuleselam.com Adresine Sizleride Bekliyoruz

""Ey Rabbimiz. Üstümüze sabır yağdır ve bizi müslüman olarak öldür"
(A'raf, 126)

<snip>

Başarılar dilerim.İnşallah istediğin yerlere gelirsin.
It's not in English>.>

It has too many forums, Why not add tabs for the forum categories?

And I don't wheter it's an issue on my side but it does not seem to work for IE. It's all messed up. But it works fine on Fire Fox.
I see a lot of links to watch movies for free on your forum as well as several downloads. I cannot be certain as your forum is in Turkish.

Other than that, way too many forums, too much animation and a nasty style.
[Image: ing.png] Friends matter a lot that goes on in this way for the forum Smile nothing much I can do about it yet ... the menmunum flash animation featuring a beautiful site as the best animation in Internet Explorer 8 and above, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera from the visible

[Image: tr.png] Arkadaşlar konu çok oldugu için forum bu şekilde uzuyor Big Grin bu konuda yapabileceğim pek bişey yok...animasyondan da menmunum flash özellikli güzel bir animasyon sitemiz en iyi olarak Internet Explorer 8 ve üzeri, Mozilla Firefox,Google Chrome ve Opera dan görüntülenmektedir
I can't be sure if there is anything else, but I just had a quick look at your forum, and there was a download for a paid game (so your site contains warez) which is not allowed. Thread closed and link snipped.