MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: For sale: mybbplugins.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

Looking for offers on this domain name. Please PM me or post below if you are interested.

Thank you

EDIT: Sold more than a year ago.
(2011-03-06, 08:05 PM)d3wlin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Looking for offers on this domain name. Please PM me or post below if you are interested.

Thank you

How much are you looking for the domain, roughly ?

$100+
Thats way overpriced in my opinion, it has virtually no stats at all. What are you rating the domain on, in regards to your $100+ asking price ?

[attachment=21846]
(2011-03-06, 08:29 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Thats way overpriced in my opinion, it has virtually no stats at all. What are you rating the domain on, in regards to your $100+ asking price ?

Since you're turning a sales thread into an opinion thread. I think it's worth more than his asking price. If I was him I'd edit his post and change price to $250.

Theres no doubt, its a great domain name. Thats just my opinion on the pricing of it. Best of luck with the sale anyway Wink
(2011-03-06, 08:29 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Thats way overpriced in my opinion, it has virtually no stats at all. What are you rating the domain on, in regards to your $100+ asking price ?

I would guess he's rating it on the fact that it's a highly specific keyword domain that has a lot of potential and not based on some arbitrary stuff like DMOZ and PR
A .com domain and highly keyword targetted domain if worked upon can get you into first page ,first result easily . GL on sales .
[x] .COM - One of the most first checked TLDs around, for the U.S. at least.
[x] The domain - It's very to the point, anyone could basically go to it because it's general, and what they want.

I agree with your price, and with labrocca, it's worth a lot.
A huge thanks for the entries. I am glad that most of the good is noticed and already mentioned by other members.. a nice price on an even nicer domain name.

The keyphrase "mybb plugins" has a healthy search volume in Google alone, and with mybbplugins.com in the game, other players are put in an unpleasant situation. What's great, the keyphrase has a nice commercial potential.

Also, the domain receives some direct type-in traffic. I guess that not only the keyword domain but also the established website on the dashed version of this name plays a role in this. There is a well-established site at mybb-plugins.com.

Your 100+ offers welcome. Thanks
Pages: 1 2