MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok here is the problem i'm having, i have a custom page setup with an iframe, using the Page Manager mod, in that iframe is a chat room, problem is you cant refresh the chat room or it resets it, is there anyway i can make the Who's online update so it shows a user on that page, without it refreshing the chat room that's in the iframe?
PM with complicated details sent.

Never mind, that didn't work.

I don't quite understand the question?
Basically i want the Who's online to stay accurate if a user is on the chat page, without the actual chat which is an iframe, having to refresh.
What would be nice is if i could make the whole rest of the page just refresh after a few minutes, without the iframe refreshing, there in fact updating he Who's online, but that might not be possible, but the main thing is make it so the Who online is accurate and stays accurate while they are on that page.
Edit: good jobs mods, removing the spammer.
I hate to bump my own thread but I'm having a real hard time figuring this out, I've searched Google for answers, and haven't come up with anything as well, it seems i will need someone who knows the ins and outs of MyBB to be able to come up with some sorta solution, if one exists.
One more bump in hopes that someone would see this thread, and help.