MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need 3 Jobs Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need three jobs done quick. Give me a price and I'll pay you per job.

All jobs to be completed will be on http://primady.com/index.php

Job #1) See the "10,203 Registered Gamers" area? That's just static text. I'd like it to be dynamic, and be displayed on every page showing the total number of registered members (in the header template).

Job #2) See the sidebar, where it says "Latest Gaming News"? That's all just static text. I'd like it to pull the 5 latest threads from a specific section of my choice.
The title of the thread would go in the tcat area, the post would go in the trow1 area (display first 100 words of post then '...'), and then at the bottom (must be styled the same as it is now), I want a link to the posters profile, and a link to the thread.

Job #3) See the sidebar, where it says "Latest Community Poll"? That's all just static text. I'd like it to pull the latest thread from a specific forum of my choice.
The title of the poll will go in the tcat area, and the poll itself down in the trow1 area. This poll will only show results, you can not vote in it even if you haven't yet. You must go to the thread to do that.
Below each choice will have a poll bar representing the percentage of votes for that option. I'd like it all styled how it looks currently.

If you can do any of these jobs, PM me a price, and your MSN address. I'll get back to you!

By the way, even after I pay you to do these for me, if you don't charge too much, I give you full rights to re-release the changes on MyBB!
I'm interested in it, Drop me a PM on my site yaldaram.com , I'll do it quickly for you.
Looking for someone else, sorry Yalda.