MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Reset Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Reset Button.net

We are a small community centered around gaming, we are really just trying to get started, we would like some feedback as well as anyone interested, to join us. We originally attempted to get started back in 2008 but other plans prevented that from ever really getting going like it should, But we are back and are attempting to build a strong core member set, then possibly expand from there.

Main thing about our community i wanted to point out, is our willingness to listen to our members, I believe that our community is not just mine or anyone else's it really belongs to everyone who is a part of it. We want it to feel like "home".

The theme we are using is one i colored myself, using the MyBB theme, we think it gives it a retro feel, while keeping things simple. We have a small arcade and gallery as well as several other things we're working on.

Feedback is appreciated greatly.

Thanks.Smile
I'm not really fan of the color scheme that might just be a difference in taste. The logo looks good though. Try creating a color scheme with this tool or Adobe Kuler or something. Use the blue of your logo as the base color.

I made some annotations on things that (imho) could be better on your theme: http://i55.tinypic.com/10i5a36.png

But it seems that you are building up some good content Wink

Good luck Wink
(2011-03-07, 10:03 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really fan of the color scheme that might just be a difference in taste. The logo looks good though. Try creating a color scheme with this tool or Adobe Kuler or something. Use the blue of your logo as the base color.

I made some annotations on things that (imho) could be better on your theme: http://i55.tinypic.com/10i5a36.png

But it seems that you are building up some good content Wink

Good luck Wink

We corrected the ugly icons, something We had been meaning to do just hadn't gotten around to, thanks for pointing them out, also adjusted the text color at the bottom, like you suggested, so its easier to see.

We didn't however do a complete new color scheme because, our current members how much they, like it's current look (we tend to agree) and we didn't want to alienate our current members by changing things too much. I'm sure you can understand that.

Thanks for the suggestions, I would like hear more suggestions, feedback, critique, and if anyone is interested in joining by all means, the more the merrier.
shameless bump.