MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Give each UserGroup a coloured text for posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's simple as that. How do i enforce a text colour for posting on my forums for each usergroup? Also it would be helpful if you anyone can tell me how to do the same for MyShoutbox.

Thanks
No ideas at all? Any coding i can shove in post bit?
Is there one that i can enforce, not give them a choice? So that only my staff can have coloured text. I want to enforce this, so that i can remove the colour options etc.
try group post css might work
(2011-03-07, 11:38 AM)xInSaNiTy Wrote: [ -> ]Is there one that i can enforce, not give them a choice? So that only my staff can have coloured text. I want to enforce this, so that i can remove the colour options etc.

I think there should be an option for selecting groups.
Where abouts can i find this? I have been in the post bit and check it out i just need to know a code that makes the post text colour work by the usergroup ids of my choice
Thanks for the help but this isn't what im looking for.

I'm looking for coding/plugin's that will change the users text colour when posting a thread. I want to enforce it so they dont have a choice. The same colour, every post with my choice of usergroups and colours just like the colour im writing with now.

OK, you need to have a groups based post's colors but of your choice ? right ?
In the AdminCP go to Users & Groups, edit the group you want, and in the box where it says custom HTML mark-up, put the following:

<span color="#000000">{USERNAME}</span>

The #000000 is a hex code, this particular one will make the username all black. Google "hex codes" to find more if you're not familiar with them.
Pages: 1 2