MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Required Website Design - Gaming Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I need a MyBB & a Wordpress theme. Gaming Design for a Website called "Sic Gaming"
I just need a design, nothing else - i can do the coding.
Budget is $40.
I have been contact with Jessie S, but have had no reply. I need this done ASAP.

Thanks,
Cohen
I'm pretty good with designing the templates, but not coding. PM me for some work, I can start after school. Smile
PM Sent.
What Kind Of Gaming Theme You Want For Word Press
I want the Wordpress and MyBB Themes pretty much identical. Alex H has been able to for full more request.
I have the MyBB theme done. I'll start the wordpress design tommorow.

PM me for my msn and a preview. Smile
Sorry Cohen, I got caught up in some issues over the weekend and it slipped my mind, do you still want me to do this?
(2011-03-09, 01:21 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I have the MyBB theme done. I'll start the wordpress design tommorow.

PM me for my msn and a preview. Smile

Awesome, add me on msn - it's [email protected]

(2011-03-09, 04:51 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Cohen, I got caught up in some issues over the weekend and it slipped my mind, do you still want me to do this?

If your interested, i have another theme that i need (wordpress one), PM me for further info.
I'll let Alex finish for you since hes already half done lol. PM me if you need anything else.
There are many free themes and templates available.you can use these and there is no problem in that if you are using that. thousand of themes are available online related to gaming.
Pages: 1 2