MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum white.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im just using myBB i got through everything but when I went to go through my forum i saw that it was all white could someone please help. http://packet.webuda.com/ should i re download and reupload all the files to my FTP again?
If your theme is not working or showing like this;

Then follow the following two points.

1. First, check that './cache/' and './cache/themes/' are CHMOD to 777, that all folders inside './cache/themes/' are CHMOD to 777, and all files inside are CHMOD to 644, as this is also a common cause.

2. If above remedy doesn't work, Go to: ./cache/themes/ folder and remove .htaccess file from there.
You've posted this in the 'MyBB.com Community & Site Issues' forum which is for issues with this site, not yours. Moved to support.
Your website is under review.
Server too busy error happening here.
Why are you using 000webhost anyway??
Looks like a CSS problem.
(2011-03-07, 11:56 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If your theme is not working or showing like this;

Then follow the following two points.

1. First, check that './cache/' and './cache/themes/' are CHMOD to 777, that all folders inside './cache/themes/' are CHMOD to 777, and all files inside are CHMOD to 644, as this is also a common cause.

2. If above remedy doesn't work, Go to: ./cache/themes/ folder and remove .htaccess file from there.

I did that, nothings working :[
ima try redownload an re-ftp it. also when i click on admin cp it goes to an error webpage from my host. ima try reuploading and downloading
Fixed