MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why does it take so long for images and things alike to update for me but no one else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished installing my MyBB forum and I've begun editing things such as the logo but for some reason it's taking an extremely long amount of time for it to update, it still hasn't updated, along with some other images I've changed. Why is this happening? It seems like it has updated for everyone else except me. Any suggestions?

It's MyBB 1.6 and the link to my forum is http://rshub.net, it's currently closed though.
Logo ands all other things are looking fine to me.
(2011-03-08, 03:43 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Logo ands all other things are looking fine to me.

Everything has updated for me as of now but it took awhile and that's what I'm saying, it's been taking a long time for everything to update for me when it updates for everyone instantly. Is there any reason behind this?
Probably host.
If you mean you update your images, and still see old images, try getting your users to CTRL+F5. Chances are it's loading a cached image.
(2011-03-08, 05:08 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean you update your images, and still see old images, try getting your users to CTRL+F5. Chances are it's loading a cached image.

Well all of my users and visitors can see the new and updated images fine.

I'm the only one that can't see them after I change them.
Clear your cache and do a forced refresh (CTRL+F5)