MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change color of thread views
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: views.png]

I've been working on editing this theme and everything is a bit too dark so I've been trying to turn a lot of the text white. So far I've been successful but I can't quite find where to change this portion. Can someone help me out?
Please upload the attached image on here, imageshack is not sowing images to unregistered users.
(2011-03-08, 05:02 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please upload the attached image on here, imageshack is not sowing images to unregistered users.

You're a registered user though, aren't you?

Can guests even post on the forum?

Edit: I see what you mean now, unregistered Image Shack members are unable to see the image. I'm not a registered member though and it displays fine for me. Like fizz said, it could have to deal with where you're living, Image Shack may not display images for that area or something. Either way, I'll get it attached here directly to the forum so everyone can see it. It's the "Views" column though when you click on a board.
(2011-03-08, 05:02 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please upload the attached image on here, imageshack is not sowing images to unregistered users.

showing fine for me, might be an issue with where you live Yald
OK, Go to: ACP > Themes > Your theme > global.css > edit in advanced mode > and add the following code at the bottom of css stylesheet;
.views {
	background: lightyellow;
}
You may change lightyellow color to what ever color you want to use.

Now Go to: ACP > Templates > Your thmee's template set > Forumdisplay Templates > forumdisplay_thread > and find;
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">{$thread['views']}</td>
and replace it to;
	<td align="center" class="views">{$thread['views']}</td>

It should now look like this;
[attachment=21873]
Thank you for that but I'm not wanting to change the background color but the actual font color.
OK, Go to the above template and Change;
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">{$thread['views']}</td>
to the following;
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><span style="color: #FFFFFF;">{$thread['views']}</span></td>
Thank you so much, it worked!

A moderator can close this thread now.
Don't forget to mark this thread as solved Wink
Just changed it, thanks for the reminder. Smile