MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strangest trouble in the world, no-one met this before !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know what kind of this trouble ?

[attachment=21863]

Angel Angel Angel Angel
What do you mean?
(2011-03-12, 05:35 AM)Brukoly Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?

14 posts members can't help. Sorry, please let the other help me with this.
Can you please explain it more ? Where you got this error ? In templates or any other area.
(2011-03-16, 07:19 AM)NNT_ Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm sorry but a post count says nothing about the knowledge of a member. It could be that a new member has better knowledge about the subject than someone who has been on the forum for years. New members should also have the chance to help out others.

Anyway, I guess you are referring to the codeblocks that expand over the window? Go to AdminCP > Themes > (your theme) > global.css > Advanced Edit. Search for ".codeblock" (minus the quotes) and edit the style to resemble this code:
.codeblock {
	background: #fff;
	border: 1px solid #ccc;
	padding: 4px;
	width: 855px;
}
(2011-03-16, 07:19 AM)NNT_ Wrote: [ -> ]

hahahaha wow you're a jerk
(2011-03-16, 07:56 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please explain it more ? Where you got this error ? In templates or any other area.

Yes, problem came from php block.

(2011-03-16, 09:26 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ][quote='NNT_' pid='659165' dateline='1300259953']
I'm sorry but a post count says nothing about the knowledge of a member. It could be that a new member has better knowledge about the subject than someone who has been on the forum for years. New members should also have the chance to help out others.

Anyway, I guess you are referring to the codeblocks that expand over the window? Go to AdminCP > Themes > (your theme) > global.css > Advanced Edit. Search for ".codeblock" (minus the quotes) and edit the style to resemble this code:
.codeblock {
	background: #fff;
	border: 1px solid #ccc;
	padding: 4px;
	width: 855px;
}

May be, and i knew about the codeblock. But i thought that will affect with code block only ? Isn't it ?

(2011-03-16, 01:59 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]hahahaha wow you're a jerk

Yes, am i ? Wink