MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top X Stats 0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Top stats of your community with extended permissions on the top of your forums.

Please note that this plugin is free but add a small link back to the bottom of the latest stats box. So please don't remove it unless my expressed permissions to do so.

Preview:
[attachment=21867] [attachment=21868]

Grab:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/top-x-stats
Mirror: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=276

Installation:
Simply upload the plugin file: top5stats.php in ./inc/plugins/ folder and activate the plugin via ACP > Plugin Manager.

Thanks Smile
Nice work! Thank you!
Thanks Smile
Interesting Smile
can you add the option to add the time to the last post thing?
(2011-03-16, 02:50 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting Smile

You mean Limiting the fetching of posts within a certain time limit ? If so, there is an option to limit the number of posts for this purpose. I think its sufficient.
how to put in down not in up.......?????????????????????
(2011-06-10, 07:49 AM)dirtreen Wrote: [ -> ]how to put in down not in up.......?????????????????????

ACP > Configurations > Top 5 Stats > Scroll_Direction ? > and select Down from the drop down list.
(2011-06-10, 12:38 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-10, 07:49 AM)dirtreen Wrote: [ -> ]how to put in down not in up.......?????????????????????

ACP > Configurations > Top 5 Stats > Scroll_Direction ? > and select Down from the drop down list.

Just did that but it dont seem to work.
Your forum's URL?
(2011-03-16, 06:06 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-16, 02:50 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting Smile

You mean Limiting the fetching of posts within a certain time limit ? If so, there is an option to limit the number of posts for this purpose. I think its sufficient.

No no, I Mean the Time when the post was published Wink
Pages: 1 2 3