MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Polls, not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.
Under a brand new ccForum v.1.2.0 (plugin for WP 3.0.5) instalation, (spanish language actually v1.6 for MyBB), when I want to use a poll, when a user (even the administrator) wants to answer a POLL, when I click on Sumit button it jumps to www.WPwebSITEhome.com and (this is already annoying) there is no vote at all. So, 2 things: jumping and no voting.

Please, can anyone help me in this? I have no idea how come this can be and how should I fix it. I've tried already to look for the same issue arround here but I've found nothing.

thank you

lamarse
None of you have any idea what is going on? None of you are using this forum under WP? Actually I can tell you guys that if I do a brand new (clean) installation and I do not change the language, the problem persist.
So, I create a post under the forum, I say create a POLL once I do that and when I publish the post and I want to see it, the POLL's appear and when I answer it, when I click on "vote" button, I get redirected to Homepage (instead of showing the vote's page), and the voting process has not worked.
So, please, does anyone has any idea why this is happening? Maybe I have to setup some path somewhere?
Any idea?

---------------
EDIT
---------------
Guess what?
The problem persist if I do another instalation in another WP website. This time english language and brand new WP instalation (with no plugins in it). So, really no make sense!! This means that this forum is not fully functional (at least) under WP!!
What a pitty!! It looks great! But it does not work!! But I don't really understand it, 'cause when you see this support forum, it obviously use MyBB forum and the POLLS system works perfectly. Why it is not working for WP? Is there another way of doing the instalation instead of doing it as a plugin?