MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Free logo and banner gallery/forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know many persons out there just like myself get problems finding a good logo for their forum.
Here is a solution freelogohq.com,our free logo and banner forum/Gallery.
Help new Mybb forum managers by joining and submitting your art.Not a profesional thats ok, many people see art where others don't!Not interested in designing logos,thats ok,you can submit custum banners and signatures also.

View here
Protip: work on your site for more than 1 day before you post.

How is your site in any way a solution to people who need a logo? There's 3 posts on your site that even have content, and pretty much all 3 of those are useless. You have LITERALLY NOTHING useful for a person who needs a logo now. Why would I visit your site when there's thousands of other graphic forums that could actually help me?
(2011-03-09, 03:57 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Protip: work on your site for more than 1 day before you post.

How is your site in any way a solution to people who need a logo? There's 3 posts on your site that even have content, and pretty much all 3 of those are useless. You have LITERALLY NOTHING useful for a person who needs a logo now. Why would I visit your site when there's thousands of other graphic forums that could actually help me?

In addition to what fizz said, the logo of your forum isn't that great.
Just a heads up.. your theme is extremely broken in google chrome.. not sure if it is in other browsers aswell
(2011-03-09, 04:01 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up.. your theme is extremely broken in google chrome.. not sure if it is in other browsers aswell

Messed up here using FF. Seems the page width is off.
(2011-03-09, 04:17 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]http://freelogohq.com/ezgallery.php?action=view&id=1

:/

Confused