MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Description and meta tags in index. VERY strange!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok now this is a VERY strange problem! I have been trying to get this mod found here http://community.mybb.com/thread-60466.html to work in internet explorer. I have now found out i am getting error with this mod becasue im putting description and meta tags in my index template. Soon as i take them out the mod will work fine. Now WHY on earth would this cause a problem??

Is there another way around not having to put my description and meta tags in my index template. If i put them in my header it will apply to all my pages and stop seo mod from working correctly.

Is there anything i can do??
Also if i move my tags to headerinclude willl this not mess up the seo mod? becasue it will display 2 description tags!
Ok the only way i can see around this is to deactivate the meta in seo mod. Will google read 2 description tags? The seo mods description tag will come before my description tag in headerinclude so maybe google will read the seo mod first? Any thought on this??
Yah...
Exactly..
Searching for same Question Sad

Hellllppppppppppppppppppp..!