MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi..
I have a problem with mybb 1.6 its giving me this sql error when i try to install plugins.

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Query:
SELECT sid FROM mybb_templatesets WHERE sid NOT IN (-2,-1,2,3)

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Does anyone know more about this?
You'll need to ask your host about this, it's losing connection to the server.
(2011-03-09, 11:22 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to ask your host about this, it's losing connection to the server.

I did there bitching to work it out lol....

Do you have any idea how this starts it was working fine before
then i tried to install social sites plugin and the orange went to hell.

Everything else works just the activating and the installing plugin from acp doesnt.
You'll need to ask your host about it, not much we can do about losing connection to the server. Not that it can't connect to begin with, so it's a host issue.
(2011-03-09, 12:35 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to ask your host about it, not much we can do about losing connection to the server. Not that it can't connect to begin with, so it's a host issue.

I talked to my host and they told me its not there database Dodgy
Abit weird init...

So i started testing some 1.6 plugins and some install and some dont..

Seems like me that some of the 1.4 to 1.6 converted plugins are causing this error to show on activate or install.

(i think its the database but its dumb how some plugins do install & some dont)

Otherwise ill try to upload an old backup of my site and see how that goes.
This has nothing to do with any of the plugins. It is problem with the MySQL server.
This is weird though because there are a fair few threads with people having a problem with this specific query, but there's nothing special about it, it's a very basic query and won't return much data, I don't know why it would lose connection during this specific query.
(2011-03-09, 03:09 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]This is weird though because there are a fair few threads with people having a problem with this specific query, but there's nothing special about it, it's a very basic query and won't return much data, I don't know why it would lose connection during this specific query.

Matt you where right it was my host....
They changed some settings around and it screwed up.
Called them up multiply times.
Also asked them to increase the MAX_JOIN_SIZE
(because that might have been it)
A couple days later it suddenly started working again.
(after my host made the changes on the SQLserver)

Thanks