MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow Admins/Moderators To Accrue Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

You know the way users can accrue stars the more they post, well is there a way I can let Admins and Moderators do this too, because they just default to the amount of start set in the User Group, although my Moderators preferred being able to accrue stars Smile

Thanks,

James
I guess this is not possible, please do wait for others reply on this when i try to find if it really exists

EDIT :: found out the way..

First Go to your AdmincP >> Users and Groups >> Moderators >>
Make this entry blank "Default User Title", remember, if it is set to "moderator" then the image won't show up!
Make the next entry, "number of User Stars" "0" and leave the path to image as it is.

Second, Tell your moderators to change their user titles manually in their user control panel otherwise they will be called as "newbies" or "members" and such stuff if left unchanged!
You may do this using "User Titles". Go to: ACP > Users and Groups > User Titles > and add New user title with their corresponding "Minimum Posts" and "Increasing" 'Number of Stars'.
(2011-03-09, 02:14 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You may do this using "User Titles". Go to: ACP > Users and Groups > User Titles > and add New user title with their corresponding "Minimum Posts" and "Increasing" 'Number of Stars'.

He is talking about the user title images for moderators Smile