MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Polls not displaying on Portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am setting up a forum for my local darts league, I have been looking everywhere for a way to post a poll and have it display on the portal.

I have looked everywhere and in the portal templace it references the {$pollbox} but it doesn't appear in the browser.

I have been digging through all the settings and configuration and cannot see any config that I have missed to enable this.

can you point me in the right direction please?

thanks in advance
Daz
Check if your poll thread is in that "forum" from where threads will pull from ? Check forum ID in ACP > Configurations > "Forum ID to pull announcements from".
Hi

yes I have this and it does display the post as it does with all threads in that forum.

however it doesn't display the poll or any of its information

any ideaas?
Is Poll "thread" show on portal pages instead of "voting" options ?
yes, the poll thread shows just like any other thread on the portal and is indistinguishable from any of the other threads showing.

shouldnt it show it differently and maybe show the voting options / results?
No, voting options and polls are not shown on portal by default. However you can fetch poll options and display them on portal using a plugin. You've to request this on here: http://community.mybb.com/forum-65.html