MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Three questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I need help with the following 3 things:

1. How to allow Administrators to remove a threads rating?

2. How to allow Administrators to remove warnings?

3. How to disable users to rate their own threads?

Thanks in advance.
1 - Not possible, i guess, i will edit this if i find an answer

2 - AdmincP >> tools and maintainance >> user warning log >> click on the user warned and then enter the reason to revoke his warning >> click on "revoke warning"

3 - there is a permission to disable the entire usergroup the ability to rate threads, but not only they will not be ale to rate their own threads, but they will also not be able to rate anyone's threads.

AdmincP >> Users and Groups >> click on "Usergroup" you want to revoke permission >> Click on "forums and posts" >> uncheck the "Can rate threads" >> click on save
That's too bad then, at least the second one works.

Thank you for answer.
You're welcome....
Pretty sure there's a plugin for number 3.
(2011-03-09, 05:51 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure there's a plugin for number 3.

Kind of thought about it myself already because you can't rate own threads on Hackforums.net
(2011-03-09, 05:57 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-61092.html Smile

Awesome, thank you!
(2011-03-09, 04:31 PM)Barathrum Wrote: [ -> ]1. How to allow Administrators to remove a threads rating?

You mean resetting or manipulating the entire rating? That's possible by directly changing it in the database.
I was thinking of both removing one users rating or all ratings.
Pages: 1 2