MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creative Names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a creative forum name. As some of you may have learned, I love having random names for my forums.

Forums I've owned in the past:

Trasion.com
Primady.com
Dialatic.com
Zoovix.com

Anyways, I sold Dialatic to a friend for $5, who later gave it away in a competition to another guy (I needed $5 badly at the time). I want to use Dialatic, but the person who got it just sold it today for $10,000 (or so he says). Apparently it means something in Dutch, so some Dutch people bought it from him.

Now I need a new domain name idea. It can't have any q's, p's, g's, j's, or y's (no letters that have a stem that drops down).

I'd like it to be around the same length as Dialatic. I already designed a theme for my gaming forum (I was intending on using Dialatic for it).

[Image: header.png]

I want the new name to fit there without having to re-size anything too much.

Any suggestions?

Tl;dr: I need a forum name.
My suggest don't ask on a public forum :/
Why is that? If you're thinking of people taking the suggestions before I can, it's not really a big deal. If someone wants to snipe the domain name before I get it, then they can have it. :p
Heres a tip on creating a unique creative name, take a word you like and switch some of the letters around, heres an example:

Dynamic
\/
Dynamalic
\/
Dynamax
\/
Dynaxel

Ta-da.
(2011-03-10, 03:46 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Heres a tip on creating a unique creative name, take a word you like and switch some of the letters around, heres an example:

Dynamic
\/
Dynamalic
\/
Dynamax
\/
Dynaxel

Ta-da.

That's what I did for the other ones. Smile

Primary -> Primady
Diabetic -> Dialetic -> Dialatic

I'm just a bit stumped at the moment.
cozaxium.com
Be careful someone may steal them ideas and leave you out of it.
(2011-03-10, 03:55 PM)wmc Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful someone may steal them ideas and leave you out of it.

Thats the downfall to threads like this haha.