MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blocking Spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get spam about dumbs and fullz and credit cards and banks every day. Whats yours guys method to block this junk? Questions like "First letter of this sentence?" don't stop anything. MyBB really lacks in protection for this. I need opinions. Thanks.
I just use G33K's plugin. Have you tried using that? (This will prevent spambots registering.)
That's not what I'm talking about. My site already stops spam bots, but now the people are using the program to fill in the sections, then the unknown questions, the bot will just open a box waiting for the person using the program to put the answer in. So stopping them from registering is not the problem. I need something to block next posts or threads about "fullz" "cvv" "bank logins" etc. Labrocca has a plugin but I was perma banned for a bad reason a year or so ago. I would buy a subscription to get his plugins but I can't. :/ When will MyBB start to add these simple features?