MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums and Domains For Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm selling some domains, they all have a reserve and will most probably not be sold for anything under these reserves.

1. Halo-Universe.com (Expires: 22nd Sep 2011)

This domain is great for gaming fans, it could easily be turned into a success, but again I have had no time for it. This domain is good for the whole Halo franchise as it is not specific to any particular game. The site gets an average of 300 or so uniques/month with virtually no content. The domain is the selling point on this one!

What's Included:
- Domain
- Forum
- Custom theme

Reserve: $35

2.BB-Ranker.com (Expires: 5th Feb 2012)

Although this isn't directly a MyBB Powered Site, it includes a MyBB Plugin and the nature of it is dfinitely Bulletin Board orientated so... This is a project I have been working on but haven't enough time to finish. The site itself has not been designed yet, but a database backend and crawler have been programmed. It could serve as a site similar to Big-Boards.org or TheBiggestBoards.org in ranking forums. The crawler can handle almost any forum software with only a need for a simple plugin or script to draw the stats to an XML file for the crawler.

What's Included:
- Domain
- MyBB Plugin for stat collection
- Crawler Source Code (vb.NET - easily compiled using Visual Studio Express 2008 (FREE from Microsoft!))

Reserve: $40

Payments by PayPal ONLY! If you wish to bid, please PM me and I'll add the "Current Bid" to this post and the one over on my site Smile You can find more domains listed at the following link:
http://dev-network.com/showthread.php?tid=238
But I can't advertise them here directly because they don't meet the RSJ rules Smile

Happy bidding!

Current Bids:
none

Sales:
Review-zone.net
I want to get review-zone from you but I don't have $40 -.-

I'm going to try and see if I can maybe find some one to partner up with me. Toungue

bb-ranker is also a nice one.

Two choices but no money xD
What is the custom theme for halo universe?
Ahh, I'll restore the site to how it was Smile forgot I made it look like that Toungue
Ok thanks.

EDIT: i will pass thanks, sorry
(2011-03-10, 04:33 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks.

EDIT: i will pass thanks, sorry

OK Smile its back up now anyway Big Grin
Bumpety bump Smile
Bump number 2 Big Grin
I really need these selling Sad the Reserve is now the BIN too Smile
Bump again, shoot me any offers you want Smile I'll tell you if it's acceptable. This includes the other domains on dev-network.com
Pages: 1 2