MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Option Button now working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-63641-page-2.html

I found someone with my same problem, however it was solve but I did not understand how they solved the problem please help !!!
Start by reuploading the ./jscripts/ and ./admin/jscripts/ folders and their contents again.
How do I re-upload it.
With whatever FTP client you use, you just have to upload the files again so they replace the current javascript files, or uploads them fresh if they don't exist.
I also experience that one, its browser error.
Try to restart your browser or update to latest version..
I got a problem for this for 2 hours after updating, its OK now..
Is not my browser is not working on any computer.

OK matt I know you have to replace the files but How ?

Is not like I can copy and paste the files

delete the old ones and re-put them.

Tell me step by step please
You just upload them exactly the same way you upload any other file you've ever uploaded Undecided I'm really not sure what the problem is, you must have uploaded files at some point during the time you've had a forum. It's not something I can really explain 'step by step', there's only one step, upload the files to your file system. You don't need to delete anything first, your FTP client will ask if you want to overwrite the file if it already exists.
(2011-03-10, 10:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You just upload them exactly the same way you upload any other file you've ever uploaded Undecided I'm really not sure what the problem is, you must have uploaded files at some point during the time you've had a forum. It's not something I can really explain 'step by step', there's only one step, upload the files to your file system. You don't need to delete anything first, your FTP client will ask if you want to overwrite the file if it already exists.

I really don't understand, I use Filezilla I'm not sure about you
(Could you do this for my by PM, I really need to fix all my forum issues by tomorrow because it's a special day, I promise I wouldn't be asking you to do it for me if it wasn't an emergency.
Undecided You're not going to get very far with running a forum if you don't know how to upload files. It'd be far better if you learnt how to do it rather than just have people do it for you all the time. In one area of FileZilla you have the MyBB files that are saved on your computer, in another area you have the files on your server, you just drag the files from the area for your computer and drag them to the area for the server. If you really can't do this, then fine, PM me FTP login details, I'll upload the files for you, and I'll video it to show you how simple it is to do and learn.
I pmed you