MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add a new page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

How do I make a extra page where I can put all my videos in there? (I know the codes and all the shitz for the video already). I just need to know how to make a new page. Anyone could give me the script for me to edit it and guide me a little?
How do I add it to a subdomain?

When I add it to a subdomain, I get this error :

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rubburst/public_html/video/rules.php on line 4

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rubburst/public_html/video/rules.php on line 4

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rubburst/public_html/video/rules.php on line 4
Just use the CSS and HTML and make a new one from scratch. or if point your subdomain to that page.
I don't get what you mean.(I sucks in editing MyBB)
(2011-03-12, 02:28 AM)motorizon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get what you mean.(I sucks in editing MyBB)

Create a static page.