MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum showing no Skin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
can any one please help me figuring out whats going wrong with my forum i just created it it ran well but when i click IP look up on who`s online my forums get faded and it only showing font but did not showing full theme you can check by visiting http://pak-forums.co.cc

Please help me out.

[Image: errorsx.png]
CHMOD ./cache/themes/ folder to 777
I did it but its not working i think it some other problem i installed MYBB second time first when i installed after done all the setting got this error then delete the database and make a new one and installed MYBB second time but still after setting every thing got this error.
1 time installed and got error when i convert remaining files to UTF conversion.
2 time installed and got error when i waz browsing who`s online and click on the guest ip-lookup.
Revert your headerinclude template to default, it's in the Ungrouped Templates, something's happened to it and most of the code from it is missing.
Solved i had my database back-up so i back dated it and it works.
@MattRogowski thanks any way for helping.
Well you really didn't need to go to all that trouble to fix this, you were just missing code from a template...
but i dont thinks its template issue if it really`s then i also tried to change the theme but it didnt work as well headerinclude is specific to the theme am i right ?
But dont worry i just started my site and after all the setting i made a backup early for precaution and now it helped.
(2011-03-12, 12:18 PM)pakgamerx Wrote: [ -> ]but i dont thinks its template issue

It definitely was a problem with the template, the headerinclude template had about 160 blank lines in it, in fact those blank lines are still there, and most of the code that should be in the headerinclude template was missing, including the stylesheets, which is what was causing the forum to display like that. But if it's fixed now, then that's fine.