MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DubTalk.com | The Dubstep community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.gif]
What is DubTalk?
DubTalk is a new internaitonal Dubstep community.
We - the admins, co-owners and such - are 100% dedicated to the new project, and we'll all be spending alot of time, money and effort on this.

Why would you visit us?
As already said, we're 100% dedicated to this project, and we'll spend alot of time, money and effort on making this a nice and active forum.
Alot of stuff isn't done yet, but we're working on it.
We're moving to a new host hopefully today, or tommorow.
A custom theme is about to be launched.
We're playing with an idea, where the months 'best' member, would receieve an award, but that isn't all done yet.

Anything I can help with?
The only thing we're needing from our members at the moment, is advertising.
We do not need any staff, admins etc. at the moment, so please don't waste your time asking.

Refferal contest
Another thing to notice, is that we'll be holding a referall contest when we reach 50 members.
It will be with a cash reward, offcourse Wink.

Random stuff.
We're still fixing alot of minor stuff on the forum.
Lots of small graphical parts aren't done yet, but we're working on it.
I would appreciate if you took your time to visit the site, and if you want to, throw me some feedback.
I'ts always appreciated.
Kind regards, Simse.
(2011-03-12, 04:27 PM)Simse Wrote: [ -> ]
Refferal contest
Another thing to notice, is that we'll be holding a referall contest when we reach 50 members.
It will be with a cash reward, offcourse Wink.

Good Idea Smile
Nice. I might join as all my listening is dubstep lately Smile
Sounds cool, and I like dubstep so win-win!

Though it seems you have a lot of stuff in the future and not too much now; I suggest you fix it up and make some more of these changes you plan on making before you announce your thread elsewhere, no reason building hype and then shutting the forum down for changes every other hour.
Check your PM's on Dynaxel Wink
@d3wlin
Sounds great, thank you! Smile

@fizz
Well, it's just some minor changes.
We got it all sorted now, pretty much.
However, we won't start advertising at Google, FaceBook and so on, before we got it ALL sorted Smile.

@Jessie S.
Checked, and replied!
BUMP
Thanks for all of the feedback Smile.
BUMP me to the top Toungue.
I came to the point where I'm starting to get a good base of members at my forum, so I really want to know, if these sections/forums are well organized.

Here's the link to the forum: DubTalk.com

Thanks in advanced.
You already have a showcase thread.. why did you make another one?
Pages: 1 2