MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you put Rank Badges on the form?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i have do dowload the rank badges but i dont no what to do now pls help me A.S.A.P
Do you mean the ones for the support team member. You can do this by going to group, selecting your group and putting the url in the group image spot.
Ive got some download ones in a folder and i wont them on my form pls help Smile
You need to upload them via ftp in order to use them.
how you do that?
Do you have cpanel or a ftp program like filezilla. How did you upload mybb in the first place. Same way as that just in a different folder.
I just made a form i have a adminpanel is there a vid off how to do it and where do you get a url of a badge? and thank you for helping
What adminpanel do you have? Do you have a filemanager. If you have that than Ill find a video for you. If you want to upload it via filezilla, i can find a video for you too.

The path url would be where you uploaded the file in your root directory. So for example, if you upload the image in root/images/ranks then it would be yourwebsite.com/images/ranks/yourimage.png or yourwebsite.com/images/ranks/yourimage.gif depending on the name and file type.
I just have the admin planel what you have on the form i dont no what it is but i got the rank badges of mods on this website is there a vid on youtube?
(2011-03-12, 07:07 PM)I Need Help Wrote: [ -> ]I just have the admin planel what you have on the form i dont no what it is but i got the rank badges of mods on this website is there a vid on youtube?

okay you need to upload with a ftp software if you do not have a file manager.

Check out the following video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_WBipNX6U
Pages: 1 2