MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for staff for my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am currently looking for regular members and some staff members for my site. I am looking for people who know what they are doing and who can help get more members to the site also. I am also looking for staff/members who will be active and post daily and not post once then leave. I am looking for someone to help me make up some new rules exc.... I can pay you in a certain way if you could help me also. Send me a PM for link and other info you need. Thanks
Quote:I can pay you in a certain way

Meaning...?

I said Pm me
Why not not just state it outright? Unless someone's really interested no one's going to PM you to find out what the payment is.
Ok thats not my problem I have many other places that will. SO yeah
How about posting the domain name so we can see where it is we're getting staff? And no one's gonna be a "regular member" of your site just because they want to right now, as I guarantee your site's pretty much nothing more than a basic theme and a basic layout of forums...not too interesting to post in unless you're getting some sort of reward...

(2011-03-12, 11:36 PM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thats not my problem I have many other places that will. SO yeah

Good then go advertise there.
Yes it is a posting4hosting site you post and get hosting
His domain is
http://posting4hosting.net/

As for staff, you have too little content to need staff. I understand it is hard to start up with a forum, and that staff may be more dedicated. However, with that little content, you don't need mods because they cannot moderate anything.
Ok I did have a lot of members on my old site I got 20+ members a day on a cz.cc name but I wanted to change to .net and now start all over. It is hard
You didn't have to start all over. Why did you not just transfer the files over with the databases, edit the files as described here.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-89262.html

Infact you do not even have to change the files over. If you use cpanel you could have just removed the addon domain and put in a new one and then followed the above steps.

Then you could or should add the old domain to the addon domains and do a meta redirect or htaccess redirect to the new domain. You have all the same members, no content losed, and you would not have to start new.
Pages: 1 2