MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK so you know the whole login thing?
Well I think I may have screwed it up in header_welcomeblock_guest

The code in there is:
<div style="position: fixed; bottom: 100px; right: 200px; z-index:2"><script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
	lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
	lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
	lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a>";
	lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>";
	lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script><br><span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span><br><br><br>
		<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span></div>

(Yes, the position is suppose to fixed because it is part of the theme I am making)

So what seems to be the problem doc?
Can I see your site or a screen shot to see the problem?
Well you know when you click login and the two areas show up?
Thats what's the problem...
Screen shot? ok here it is from the guestview
[attachment=21927]
Do you have javascript disabled or blocked for this site?
It is definitely enabled because I used Javascript to hide/show the logo

Refer to this code for the login, it is in the welcomeblock guest:

(2011-03-12, 09:59 PM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]The code in there is:
<div style="position: fixed; bottom: 100px; right: 200px; z-index:2"><script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
	lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
	lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
	lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a>";
	lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>";
	lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script><br><span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span><br><br><br>
		<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span></div>
Link to your forum?
Currently in theme edit so do not criticize...
http://toontownresistance.org/
You have jQuery, which is most likely conflicting with the quick login. Try temporarily removing jQuery, and see if it works after it's removed.
Where do you remove jQuery in Host or ACP?
In your headerinclude template, add the following. You have a plugin that uses jQuery, and is conflicting with the javascript MyBB uses.

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

Templates & Styles > Templates > *your theme's templates* > Ungrouped Templates (at the bottom) > headerinclude.
Pages: 1 2